Sunday, October 13, 2013

Today.....

The sun is hiding behind the clouds again, and I'm hoping the downpours of two days ago do not reappear.  But, there is a brisk wind (which I do love).

Going to go to church today...saw via Facebook that there is going to be only a brief message.  The rest of the service is going to be pure worship--which means alot of music, and I love, love, love music!  This will truly lift my dry and weary soul!

After church, I'm off to the mall.  I usually try to avoid shopping on Sundays, but I promised I would purchase something for my supervisor for Bosses' Day.  I put that off yesterday when I was somewhat in the doldrums.  This is something that needs accomplished today.

When I look around me, I am seeing areas that need tended to....dusting, vacuuming, and so on.  I still have a hat to finish today.  I wonder which will become first on my list (weighing the options---cleaning or knitting...and the winner is?)

I'm still in the process of updating and dressing up this blog a little.  Unfortunately, my own computer has bit the dust, and I'm using my son's laptop.  This laptop is not saving my pictures (or anything for that matter).  If I want to use a picture, I need to go back and find the picture, download it again, then use it quickly before it disappears. 

Oh, for my old desktop to come alive again!  My son says he can fix it, it's just a matter of when that will occur.

I'm off for now.  Hope to see and hear from you soon.

Beth


No comments:

Post a Comment