Friday, August 2, 2013

Hat Time is Approaching!

Finally.....Friday has arrived.  A busy week at work, a busy week at home.  I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend....knitting, crocheting, a pool party to attend tomorrow (hope the weather is like today--warm and sunny).

I've been enjoying the summer months, but the fall and winter will be quickly approaching.  And Christmas....yes, I'm already thinking of Christmas presents!!  Are you?

So, today we have the second Offering....a toddler/child slouch hat.

You know, these are quite the trend lately.  I made one of these for my granddaughter, showed two friends the finished product.  And then they wanted one for their granddaughters.

I've also worked up a pattern for an adult, so that size is also now available.





This is the children's slouch cap in teal.  It's also available in magenta, royal blue, black, white and purple.

They are made in a sparkly yarn because all little girls love their sparkle.  The back of the hat is shown, and there is a 2 inch ribbing which frames the face and keeps those little ears warm. 

You can order this in any of the above colors or choose another of your choice.

Toddler:   $10.00
Child:       $12.50


Again, please remember that 15% of your purchase price will be donated to help feed the homeless.  And shipping is currently free.

If you would like one of these adorable hats, please leave a comment or email me to discuss colors and size.

Now, I'm off to dinner with a friend.....

See you tomorrow!!

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment