Thursday, August 1, 2013

A Daily Ramble


Yesterday morning I stopped at the convenience store to buy a cup of coffee....just like I do every morning. 

It's early....6 a.m.  I pull into an empty parking spot, get out of the car.  As I'm starting to open the door to the store, I notice a young girl pulling in beside me.

Go in, prepare, pour and pay for my coffee.

I'm heading out the door when I see this young girl getting out of the driver's side of my car.  She sees me coming towards my car.

Poor girl!!  She is so embarrassed.  She says to me, "I'm so sorry.  I went to the ATM, turned around and got in the wrong car!!  They're both the same color, you know!!"

I reassured that everything was okay...no worries.

I told her that the exact same thing had happened to me, and it did!!

My daughter and I were shopping, came out of the store and got into a car.  We looked at each other and starting laughing....we were in the wrong car!!

Lucky for us, we were able to get out of the wrong car and into the right one before the owners arrived.

Oh, the silly things that can happen in a day!!

I'll be back tomorrow with the second Offering.

What did you think of the headband?  Do you have any suggestions for items that you would like to see made for Offerings?

For now, I'm off to work on a crochet shawl.  We'll see how that turns out.

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment